
I thought I would post some cute pictures of Miss Lily at her dance/tumbling class. This year she moved to a little older class and has been doing well with learning the new dance moves. Her teacher says she is doing really well with it too. She sure knows how to shake her little booty-licious :) I have to say that I am extraordinarily happy that she is learning constructive dance moves and not always copying them off of music videos. Although, she can do a mean Beyonce, Brittany and Lady Gaga (yes, she is a big favorite at our house:) impression.

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'. Lily keeps on rollin'. Rawhide! Tumbling is also going really well this year. She absolutely loves it.

This year Lily is continuing to master some basic tumbling skills. Summer salts, backwards summer salts, cartwheels, rolling, that kind of thing. Some of them she totally rocks at and others she is working on. She does cartwheels everywhere, no matter where she is at, she is constantly practicing. You know, home, the neighbors, the store.....

Anyway, I think she is doing a fabulous job learning all the new stuff she is learning. She is such a beautiful little girl. I look at her everyday and think that we are in in big trouble as she gets older. (I am hoping that we can purchase a gun soon to keep the boys at bay.) But I am so happy that she is building her confidence by enjoying and being good at shakin' her booty. That girl just makes my heart swell with pride when I see her in action. Because that girl just shines :)
No comments:
Post a Comment