
That's Miss Lil'. Forth one :) Ok. This year The Covington School of Dance was able to perform at the Relay for Life. All the girls in all the classes were able to shake their booties and show off their incrediable dance skills :) To cute.

Lily got up there and just did her thing. Dancing and shakin' what her Mama gave her. She always makes me smile when she is dancing. She looks like she is going to knock someone out when she does the little knocking thing. So stinkin' cute. She just adorable I think.

I have noticed that she doesn't do any of the moves half assed and she seems to have a real talent in the booty shakin' department.

I hope she continues to enjoy dancing and she keeps doing the classes and competitions. I love to see her doing something she is so obviously good at and enjoys. And I sure do love being her stage Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment