
After 3 summers of trying to build a fence... It's almost DONE... YAY!!! It's been a long process. The first summer we got the lumber, Todd's Dad and sister were in poor health. And we were helping with shuffling them to and from Dr. visits most of the summer. Not to mention that I was 100 months pregnant with

Sara. Last summer, I thought it would be fun to get the kids a big ol' gym set with the kids' portion of the stimulus package that our government provided. Well, it turned out to be a pretty big job. But Todd completed it by the end of summer. Soooo...

This summer, Todd and Spencer have almost finished the back fence. It looks soooo good. Hopefully in the next few days off, they can get it completely finished

and we can get it stained and beautiful by the time summer is over. I think next summer we are going to concentrate on getting the grass beautiful and I will channel my Nana and some of her green thumb and we can get flowers growing. Lily and I have visions of having beautiful flower beds :)
No comments:
Post a Comment