I have found in my 11 years of being a Mommy that there are only a few items I cook, that my whole family will all agree are yummy. Adam and Lily complain frequently about what we are having for dinner and because of that they often refuse to eat dinner. Which is all fine and well, but I am not a short order cook, so whatever is on the table... is dinner.....that's IT. There will not be another item fixed. Poor starving babies of mine. Anyway, Spencer is by far my best, least picky eater closely followed by Sara. Shrimp Fettuccine is one dinner item all of us love. And Sara REALLY loves it. I think she had 3 helpings. At one point she had huge handfuls of it, eating it as fast as she could. It was so cute. YAY for noodles and shrimp :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment