Friday, November 13, 2009

Sara and Kyzer Sittin' in a um...... Entertainment Center!

 My sweet little Sara is a sweet little cheese ball. I love when her hair in done up in piggy tails and today I had to put some big ol' honkin' flowers in her hair too. She looked so cute. She also insisted on wearing a dress and while it's not to cold yet, it's still and bit nippy outside. So, I dug out some cute tights and she she was ready to go for the day, spiffy hair do and all. Here's a picture of my friend Sala's little guy Kyzer. Sala and I get to go to breakfast frequently with our little ones while our older kids are at school.
 It's nice to have a grown up conversation with her in the middle of the day. It breaks up the monotony of Dora and Princess movies :) Anyway, Sara and Kyzer are buddies and I had to take a picture of them being silly little buggers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: