My little Adam is a studmiffin Rockstar!!! He and our neighbor girls decided to start a band. They are called 'Broken Veins'. The original name was 'Vampire', but it just wasn't cool enough, so the kids changed it to 'Broken Veins'. Anyway, our neighbor girl brought the band poster over last night. As soon as Adam showed it to me it brought up a flood of emotions. I started crying. Not a sad cry, but a 'look at my baby' cry. (He looks so badass in this picture.) I feel like music might be a future career for him. He loves music and enjoys everything from Johnny Cash to Slipknot. Last night, it just hit me that someday I think he could be playing in a band that is not only worthy of a poster, but also selling out arenas. Man he is cute :)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
'Broken Veins'
My little Adam is a studmiffin Rockstar!!! He and our neighbor girls decided to start a band. They are called 'Broken Veins'. The original name was 'Vampire', but it just wasn't cool enough, so the kids changed it to 'Broken Veins'. Anyway, our neighbor girl brought the band poster over last night. As soon as Adam showed it to me it brought up a flood of emotions. I started crying. Not a sad cry, but a 'look at my baby' cry. (He looks so badass in this picture.) I feel like music might be a future career for him. He loves music and enjoys everything from Johnny Cash to Slipknot. Last night, it just hit me that someday I think he could be playing in a band that is not only worthy of a poster, but also selling out arenas. Man he is cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I know the answer to this, but who's the brunette girl? MAN! Kaelynn looks BIG!!
Oh! And it goes without saying that Adam is AMAZING! I can totally see him in a rock band too! Isn't it exciting (and a little spooky and a little sad) to get a glimpse of our little ones into the future??
Post a Comment