
My little brother Joey got married to his sweetie of 3 years today. They look so happy.

The wedding party consisted of mostly family and friends. The flower girls were Denise's daughters Kimber and Krysta. They are pictured here with Savanna, Lily & Sara.

We got a cute picture of Me, Joey and John. Joey looked so handsome in his tux. I have very few pictures of my brother's NOT flipping me off or pulling some silly face. So this was cute. My brother's are so much taller and skinnier than me, I feel like a pumpkin, but that's ok. It's great to get a picture with them. I just adore them.

Adam was the ring barrier. When he walked down the aisle, Todd and I had big tears in our eyes. He looked so big and handsome. Such a doll. He was the perfect little ring barrier.(He kept calling it Pall Barrier, to which my husband relied "Yes son, that's what it really is!") The wedding was beautiful and simple. Joey and Denise look so in love, it's actually kind of gross. There was a BBQ afterward with lots of food. There were games for the kids, big and small alike, music and visiting. It was so much fun to be with them on their special day, and celebrate their new lives together. Congrats Guys. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment