
We also went and saw another beautiful falls called Cave Falls. It is a little piece of Yellowstone that I never heard of. It was so cool because there is a cave at the edge of the falls so you can actually

(a word taken from Spencer's vocabulary) reach out and touch the water fall. So very cool. The kids thought it was awesome. I have come to realize that I am a little claustrophobic and the thought of going in the cave scared the crap out of me, but I was really impressed with it's beauty.

We had Val with us during our little vacation. Of course she and Sara were hanging the whole day. They are great buds and it frees up my hands to chase the other 3 babies. Anyway, we had lunch and let the kids run and play for a minute.

As you can see from this picture and the rest of the ones below, the kids loved the water and the 'beach' and played, kicked, soaked and splashed. It was so fun to be with Mark and Becky. The kids were great the entire car ride, we ate way to much junk food and soda, and watched a ton of movies both there and back, but we love being with Mark and Becky and seeing what new and exciting adventures we get to go on. We can't wait to see what is in store for next summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment