Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rejoice!!!!! School has begun

 My boys started school today. I know I shouldn't say this, but "YAY!!!!" They have been fighting so bad. I felt like I was going to pull my hair out. But the day finally came, order is restored. Spencer's teacher, Mr. Argyle, is the same man that was my 5th grade teacher, that's funny. Adam has Mrs. Hickey, she was Spencer's 1st grade teacher also. They were so excited. Lily starts one preschool on Wednesday and the other one the following week. So she will be going to school 4 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day. She is so very excited. She has been dieing to wear all of her new school clothes. I'm looking forward to a few hours a day alone with Sara Bear. YAY! School has begun.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

I remember being so jealous that you had Mr. Argyle, and I had Mr. Sellers (because I was scared of Mr. Sellers). Then I started liking Mr. Sellers. Is he still around? He was pretty old when I was in 5th grade. :)
I am so happy that school is back in too! Yay!

Pat said...

I think I recall you having a super-crush on Mr. Argyle back when......