I love this Melea! I wish all the world liked everything like Moto Moto! It would be a lot easier and a lot happier if they did!! This movie is so cute! :)
What can I say about me. I am a busy stay-at-home Mommy of 4 beautiful and active kids. I have been married to my sexy highschool sweetheart Todd, for 17 years. We are a great team. Other than that, I LOVE all kinds of music, Concerts, Plays, the Ballet, reading anything I can get my hands on, hosting family get togethers, Facebooking and chillin' with my girlfriends. I also love politics and learning about all different religions and cultures.
Todd is my husband, my slayer of dragons, my fixer of things. He is the funniest person I have ever met, most irritating person I have ever met and the love of my life. I love him more than I ever thought was possible to love someone. He loves me unconditionally despite my many numerous flaws. He makes me feel loved and secure. He calms my storms and makes my days joyful. I feel extremely lucky to have snagged him so early in life. He is a phenomenal Daddy who puts his kids above everything. He is playful and loving with them, yet stern and discipled when he needs to be. He is everything I could've ever imagined in a companion. He is my lover, my confidant and my own personal ROCKSTAR!!!
Spencer
Spencer (12) is the most wonderfully brilliant young man. He is a wonderful brother, friend and son. He is brave, yet wears his heart on his sleeve and totally 'gets' me. He understands when we need him to understand. He's very logical and is always asking questions. I love that we have real conversations about life, politics, religion and the rights of others. He challenges me and makes me look inside myself and think about my beliefs and actions. He makes me a better person. I love that when confronted he sticks to his guns and chooses to stand up for what he believes in. I adore him and that beautiful smile of his. He is the smart reliablity that makes our family function so well.
Adam
Adam (9) is the wonderfully quick witted, tenderhearted, free spirited little man. He is charming and so funny. He's always had a light in his eyes. He makes me giggle about something everyday. He says some of the most off the wall things at the most random times. He also has a huge heart. He has a love for people, his family and his friends. He loves music and has watched videos and youtube over cartoons since he was little. He is an artsy and creative child who also eats up anything science. He fills our home with laughter and entertainment.
Lily
Lily (6) is a beautiful, fun-loving, tender hearted, joyful and a snuggly little Daddy's girl. I love that she lets me play with her hair and do her nails and yet somehow, has never been afraid to get down and dirty. She loves her brothers, Nintendo DS, Hannah Montana and learning anything that is in front of her. Her Leapster is her favorite toy. She loves her Barbies and dreams Princess dreams. She loves to help her Daddy on any project he is working on. I love that she loves to dance, her little booty shakin' makes me smile. She's also quite the little singer, She's brings beauty and joy into home.
Sara Rose
Sara Rose (3) is a fiesty, adorable, sassy, peanut butter loving, smart baby girl. Out of all the kids, she is most like me. She is a little grumpy in the mornings, thrives on a routine, loves being with her family, goes from happy to grumpy and back to happy, in a matter of seconds, jabbers constantly and enjoys chocolate more that almost anything. She is also very attached to her sibblings, loves Val and thinks her Daddy and Dora the Explorer are the best things ever. She is a tiny Diva that brings a ton of love and energy into our family.
1 comment:
I love this Melea! I wish all the world liked everything like Moto Moto! It would be a lot easier and a lot happier if they did!! This movie is so cute! :)
Post a Comment