Monday, February 9, 2009

Spencer Normy


1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? IN THE BATHROOM OF OUR TRAILOR
2- Who was with you? TODD
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? PREGNANCY TEST
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I WAS SO HAPPY. HE IS AND WAS A VERY WANTED LITTLE MAN.
5- What was your husband's reaction? EXCITED
6- Who was the first person you told? TODD AND MY NANA
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? YES
8-Was everybody happy for you? EVERYONE SEEMED VERY EXCITED
9- Did you go out and celebrate? I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER. WE WERE SOOO BROKE.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? YES
11- What was the sex? A BOY
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? YES
13- If yes, who? MY BFF AT THE TIME
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? ABSOLUTELY, DON'T WE ALL
15- How much weight did you gain? 18 ILBS.
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? YA.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? YES, THEY ARE MY MOMMY BADGE:)
18- What did you crave the most? SOUR THINGS AND WATERMELON
19- Did you crave anything crazy? NOT REALLY
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I WAS CONSTANTLY ASKED IF I WAS HAVING TWINS, BECAUSE MY BELLY WAS HUGE. I'M 5' TALL AND HAD AN 8LB. 14OZ. BABY INSIDE ME, WHERE ELSE WAS THAT BABY SUPPOSED TO GO BUT OUT?
21- Were you married at the time? YES
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? NOPE
23- Where were you when you went into labor? IT WAS A SNOWY DAY IN JUNE AND MY WATER BROKE AS I WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY.
24- Did your water break? YEP!
25- Who drove you to the hospital? TODD AND MY NANA
26- Did you go early or late? LATE! SPENCER MADE HIS GRAND ENTRANCE 10 DAYS LATE
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? TODD AND MY NANA
28- Was it video taped? NO
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? NO, THE ROCKS SPRINGS HOSPITAL SUCKS ASS.
30- Did you go Natural or have a c-section? NATURAL
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? THE DOCTOR PLOPPED HIM ON MY BELLY AND I TOLD TODD HE HAD TODD'S DAD'S HANDS. THEN I THOUGHT 'HOLY CRAP' LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR.
32- How big was the baby? 8LBS 14OZ 19 INCHES
33- Did your Husband cry? O' YES.
34- What did you name the baby(s)? SPENCER NORMAN
35-Did the name have any significance to you? YES. WE WERE HAVING A HARD TIME AGREEING ON A NAME AND ONE DAY WHILE IRONING MY GRANDMA'S BEDSPREAD, MY NANA SAID, "WHAT ABOUT SPENCER? IT'S A GOOD STRONG NAME." I CALLED TODD AND HE AGREED. NORMAN IS TODD'S DAD'S NAME.
36- Does the baby's name fit? DEFINITELY.
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? NOPE.
38. Due Date: JUNE 8, 1998
39. Birth Date: JUNE 18, 1998
40. How old were you? I WAS 22, TODD WAS 27
41. How long were you in labor? 15 HOURS.
42.- How old is your baby today? 10 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS
43.- When is the next one(s) coming? ADAM, LILY AND SARA FOLLOWED OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS
44- If you could would you do it all over again? IN A HEARTBEAT. I WOULDN'T MISS OUT ON HIM FOR ANYTHING.

1 comment:

Misty said...

AWWW!! We love Spencer!! He is such a great kid!!