Monday, February 2, 2009

All Things Sara

 Sara Rose and her Daddy are best buds. His days off are filled with sword fights with curtain rods. Sara always wins of course. Although, I think Todd lets her win. He seems to end up on the
 floor with 'wounds' all the time. Sara immediately falls on him giggling, playing and so excited her Daddy is now able to be pounced on. Sara also loves to put on everyone's shoes. That's kinda funny because she NEVER keeps her own shoes on. Anyway, she found Daddy's shoes and was trying so hard to walk around the living room.
 Todd's days off are also filled with early mornings. As I have told you before, I am like a teenager in the morning, I HATE getting up. Todd, being the wonderful husband and even more wonderful Daddy, gets up with kids. Sara has always been an early riser. After her morning nursing session, she rolls over and says "Dada...Hi." Until he is up and holding her. It's so very sweet.
 In other Sara news. She colored on her face, kinda like lipstick, with a rogue pen she found laying around. She washed most of it off with a wash cloth the moment she was in tub, but I managed to take a quick picture before it was all gone. We love our sweet little adventurous baby, sword fights, shoe stealing, early mornings, drawing on her beautiful face and all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: