Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lily and Kynlie's Playdate

 This is Kynlie. She and Lily are pretty good buds. Kynlie's Mom, Sala, is one of my bestest buds. So, we are lucky enough to have lots of playdates with Miss Kynlie.
 Today was a Barbie day, filled with dresses and hair do's. It was so cute to listen to the conversations they were having between the Barbie's. I learned many insightful things on how and what girls like and don't like. I think I need to steal some of those tips. There was also some massive giggling going on in Lil's room. Along with block playing and Dolly houses and babies.
 I love these little girls and how they play together. I love that they are best buds and could play together for hours. I really love that since the playdate was at our house today, the playdate will be at Sala's tomorrow and I get to go have some retail therapy with my lover all day:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: