
Today was Lily's Easter party at Miss. Holly's. Last week Holly called me and asked if I could come help out in class today. I volunteered right away, knowing that I probably would've came for a portion of it away. I thought it would be fun to spend the morning, hanging out with Miss Holly, Lily and all the other preschoolers. Sara Rose tagged along.

Our day started out with Holly taking half the class and dieing eggs and I had the other half making Easter Lilies out of the kids' hand prints. The kids did great on both of the projects.

Then we moved onto snack. That was grapes and crackers. Sara is a grape freak. They are her favorite food. She was so excited to sit with the big kids and eat her snack. After snack time, we headed outside for the fabulous Easter egg hunt. The kids were so excited to go find some eggs. Lily, along with all the kids, had four eggs to find with their names on it. There were also a whole bunch of plain eggs they could put in their baskets. Sara was a helpie helperton. She ate some snow, fell down a few stairs, found some eggs that weren't hers, along with so many other fun things. It was so cute.

The funniest part of the day came last. Holly broke out the Alphabet Bingo game. The chips that covered the numbers were Smarties. Well, the kids were great. But sweet Sara went around picking off the Smarties off the Bingo boards. Most of the kids didn't like that very much. One little girl was really upset by her. And Sara was devastated when I held her and wouldn't let her steal anymore Bingo chips. She was trying really hard to

escape. I couldn't help but giggling. Then when Bingo was all over, a sweet little girl came over to Sara and shared her Smarties. By then, Holly had given her her own candy and she was content. But still, I thought it was cute. Anyway, that was Lily's Easter party today. I loved hanging out with my girls this morning, finding Easter eggs in the snow. Wyoming rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment