Wednesday, April 1, 2009

House of Sickies

 My house has been full of the sickies. We have all had nasty chest coldest going on for 3 weeks. I am so frustrated. So frustrated. The girls have had it the worst. But Todd and Spencer have also struggled a little. The constant coughing and stuffy nose along with an off and on fever seems to be never ending. Our fabulous weather has been helping I think. One day it's 50 and beautiful, the next is dumping more than a foot of snow. Spring time in Wyoming is fabulous. Anyway, it's been a few weeks of the sickies. And I am so sick of the sickies. OVER IT!
 This is an adorable picture of my babies getting ready for bed. Spencer is such a great big brother. He loves to read to the kids and help out with that part of our nightly routine. Adam, Lily and Sara seem to love their big brother reading them stories. And since we have been to sick to outside and play or the weather has been to crappy, he has been reading to them a ton. I guess that's not a bad thing though. Sweet babies of mine.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: