Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lagoon

We recently headed to Lagoon with Spencer, Zoe, Adam and Lily. And guess what, I didn't get one picture of Spencer and Zoe. It was the first year that I let those two go off all by themselves. So through cell phones and check in points we only saw their faces when the weren't on a ride. But we had a blast. Adam and Lily (who usually fight constantly) were the best of buds all day. Adam was a wonderful big brother and helped her onto all the rides and rode most of the rides with her, even when he thought they were a little baby-ish. It was adorable. And of course Lily just loved having Adam all to herself. They had a great time. I think it was the perfect day to go, although there was a huge crowd, everyone was pleasant and the weather was cool and the kids got along great :) YAY!!!! Lagoon ONCE a year rocks.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: