So about a month ago my sister-in-law Barb invite my kiddo's (our niece Zoe too) and I for a picnic at Mirror Lake. I had never been up that way and the kids were itching to get out of Dodge. So we packed some sandwiches, chip, soda and grapes, jackets, swimming suits and set off on an adventure for the day.
Our first stop was Sulfer Creek for lunch and a 'stretching your legs' break. I took most of the picutes there because the kids were just happy exploring and looking around.
My beautiful little girl is constantly finding flowers to bring to me. And with all the wild flowers that were everywhere, she was in heaven. She was picking flowers for both Barb and I. (She just loves Auntie Barb :) My little Sara Rose also loved all the flowers especially the little yellow ones. She was so cute checking out all the new things around the little camp ground area. And she hung out around these little yellow flowers for a while.
Miss Lily wanted pose with some beautiful flowers that she picked and arranged all by her big girl self. Sweet girl.
When we got to Mirror Lake there was a little 'log' that was hollow and had a muchroom on top. My kids that that was pretty cool. The rest of the pictures are of our adventures throughout the day. We had such a great time just hanging out with Uncle Gene and Aunt Barb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment