What's a mom to do when 2 of her 4 children head back to school? Well, I shouldn't feel to sad for one thing. Spencer got Mrs. Martin for a teacher. I haven't had any experience with her before but I haven't heard anything negative about her either other than she is a really strict teacher. Which I absolutely think is great. I hope she helps him with all the things he needs help with. His best friend from last year ended up NOT moving, so that was definitely a highlight. Adam's teacher is fairly new to the Valley. Her name is Ms. Blechel. She is also a very strict teacher. Adam needs strict and a massive amount of structure. Today he was in trouble twice... ALREADY on the first day back to school. O' my. I hope he was just testing his grounds and this isn't a sign of things to come.
So today, I ended up really missing my boys, hoping they were having fun. I know that sounds silly, but 7 hours a day away from them seems like forever. I know they are in a good, safe place. Mountain View has an amazing administration and school system. We are lucky to live in the district we live in. I just felt like everything was way to quiet around here. On the upside, Sara took a 3 hour nap and Lily and I got a whole bunch of one on one time. We watched Grease 2 and made Rice Krispie treats. We also played barbies and giggled. That was wonderful :) I think the next few days will be good. I function really well on a routine, as do my kids. Getting back in the grove of things will take a few days, but will happen. I will probably still miss my boys terribly, but enjoy my time with my girls. I wonder how long it will take for me to burn out on musicals? :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Paytan had ms. Blechel. She thought she was goofy at first but by the end of the year she loved her. She really pulled things out of her I didn't know she had. I thought she was great.
Post a Comment