Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Bourne Trilogy

Holy Crapazolie. What a phenomenal set of movies these were. Our nephew Jim loaned the first two movies to Todd and I like 10 months ago and we finally got around to watching them last night. Then I put a cry for help out for the 3rd movie today on Facebook and low and behold, our neighbors across the street had it, so Todd and I got to watch it tonight. All 3 movies in two days... Whoo-Hoo!!! I highly recommend them to anyone who likes action movies. They were fabulous and definitely worth the hours you'll spend engrossed in them.

1 comment:

McCreath's said...

These are my Hubbys favorite movies too! I really like them too, but am a little burnt out on them because he watches them over and over cause he loves them so much! They are very good though!