
My Sweet Little Sara Rose is a Helpie Helperton. Look at her helping me put groceries away. She's such a cute baby. I just didn't even stop her from tearing everything out of the cupboard. She was just smiling and happy. And checking everything out, making sure everything was ok. It was so cute. There was stuff everywhere. And she was in the middle of it. Todd and I grabbed the camera and Sara was cheesing it up for us. She's so stinkin' cute.

The other thing is, is Sara is walking now. NNNOOOO!!!! I realize now that I can no longer inhibit her from growing up. She is going to walk and talk whether I encourage her or set her down on her booty. She's toddling around and getting into everything. She's also been starting to realize when her Daddy walks into the room. Yesterday she was snuggling with me and being all sweet. (She inherited her Aunt Becky's hugging ability.) Todd came up stairs and started talking and suddenly Sara was squirming out of my arms and squawking. She wanted her Daddy and she wanted him now! There was no comforting her anymore. It's a bittersweet thing. He loves it though. She is definitely becoming a Daddy's girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment