
Today was such a nice day outside that Spencer, Adam and Lily spent the vast majority of it out of the house. Spencer and Adam's neighborhood friend was over and they were hanging out playing some kind of imaginary game. So Sara decided to hang out IN her new 'birthday'

toy box. We gave it to her a few days early because her toys were spilling out everywhere and I was tired of the mess. Besides, she's 1, she's not going to care. Anyway, as the day progressed, she figured out how to climb IN the toy box and hang out in there. I caught her talking to her

baby, sweetly saying "Hi", over and over again. Man she's so stinkin' cute. It's funny to, because she loves little bald headed babies the best. She kisses and loves on them. Just like she does her Daddy. Anyway, her birthday is tomorrow and she will officially be 1. I am sad to see her getting so big but I absolutely love her and her sweet little personality, even though she's showing a little bit of that redheaded personality with a few short bits of screaming, she's still so fun. And besides, our family is used to redheaded personalities with short bits of screaming. One more won't be that big of a deal.
1 comment:
Okay, that pix of her with her babydoll -- hair all sticky uppy. That is just about the cutest dang thing I've ever seen!! Just wanna kiss that little face all over!!
Post a Comment