Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ZOOM Wednesday

 So, most of my adult life I've been painfully aware that my teeth are in rough shape. I had braces from the time I was in 2nd grade till my freshman year of high school. During that time my dentist nor I had taken very good care of my teeth. I had several cavities in that time and since then I have had 8 root canals, all of which are in my front teeth. Plus I am missing a tooth on the bottom in the front that my former dentist 'built' a replacement for after a crown wouldn't stay in place. I have always been told how expensive it would be to fix all of my teeth issues and up until 2005 Todd and didn't have health insurance little lone, dental insurance. Unless is was an emergency or a cleaning nothing else got done. So my teeth are extremely
 yellow and seriously yucky. Plus I love coffee and Pepsi, both of which massively stain your teeth.

I have a dentist now (not to mention dental insurance) that wants to help. He wants his patients to be happy with their smiles and have healthy teeth. He is great with my kids also. So anyway, we have begun a series of dentist appointments to fix my teeth as much as they can be. After filling some tiny cavities in between my back teeth, he recommended the teeth whitening. My teeth improved 8 shades. I can't tell you how much better they look. The next step is a bridge on the bottom and a few more old fillings replaced. Hopefully soon, I can be smiling with a kick ass teeth and fill so much better about my smile.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: