Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tumbling and Gimpiness

 Lily started tumbling today. Can you believe she is old enough to do that? She had a great time. I walked in at the end of class, just in time to see her practicing a hand stand, up against the wall. It was so cute. She just loved tumbling around and learning new things. I would like to put her in dance class soon also. She has some, lets say, interesting dance moves. It would be so nice for her to learn some routines that don't scare her Daddy and make us worry about her future. But for now the tumbling is giving her another outlet for some sweet moves and she is loving every minute of it.


Last night, some how, I totally threw my back and hips out. I don't know what I did exactly, but while I was enjoying some piece and quiet (Todd was on graveyards and the kids were sound asleep) my hips started hurting and then the pain started resonating down my leg and my knee and into my shin area. The longer a sat there, the worse the pain got. It got so bad, that I couldn't finish my movie. I decided to go to bed and just rest. When I laid down the pain got even more intense and it hurt to move. So I got back up, VERY SLOWLY, and found some pain pills left over from when I had Sara, took that, some Aleve and a full Ambien and still struggled to go to sleep, I was in so much pain. What the heck? So today, I went to see our fabulous Chiropractor and he pushed and squished me until I thought I was going to cry, but by the end of the day I was feeling a little better. The pain wasn't quite so intense and I could sit and even lay down without tears. OMG! It hurt. This has happened before but my back wasn't affected so much. It hurt to bend over and try to pick some thing, or even my littlest someone, up. Man I hope it's all better soon.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: