
My sweet little Sara Rose is 1 today. What the heck? It was just a year ago that she was welcomed into our family. This sweet little Angel was born at 5:00 pm on Sept. 22, 2007.

She was 8lbs. 1 oz. and 17 inches long. That's right 17 inches. She looked like a little sausage all wrapped up like a present. She was also the smallest of all my babies. My little lightweight. She was just a precious little Princess. I remember the day well. Todd and I went down to have her early in the morning that morning. When we arrived the nurses said it would be a few minutes because they had been busy with babies all night long. When we finally got around to starting the induction process, the nurse we had was very sweet and loving. She was also very innocent and had yet to understand some phrases. She was so funny. I had requested to had an epidural BEFORE my labor was induced. (HEAVEN, I'm telling you. We watched Forrest Gump the whole day.) Anyway, the sweet nurse was lifting my bed up in preparation for the epidural, she said that I was going to join the 'Mile High' club. I thought this lady might be the religious sort and I mentioned that she might make my husband blush. She said "Why?" Then I told her what that phrase meant and she blushed and said she didn't realize that. Then she went and told her nurse friends and man, they gave her so much crap for that. Anyway, labor was so much easier than the other kids. After we had our new little Princess and settled on her name (that was a process.) Arlene brought the rest of our brood to Ogden and they fell in love with her, just like Todd and I did. Life was prefect for a

minute. So while life was perfect for a minute, it immediately seemed to tumble in to a tumulchous year, but Sara Rose had been the most wonderful little light in all of our lives. She has been a much needed smile, hug, and even a distraction when

we needed it the most. I love her little fuzzy redhair, her strunchie nose smiles and her infectious laugh. I love that she walks like she is drunker than a stunk. And she gets so excited to see her brothers and sister. I love that she adores her Daddy and runs to him when he gets home from work. She is a beautiful little girl and I adore her. I love you my Little Princess Peanut Butter and Mama's jelly.
1 comment:
with kids this cute, their mom must be hot
Post a Comment