
My sweet little sassy Lily started preschool again with Miss Holly. She was so excited. She was up and dressed before me. I know, that's not unusual, but still she couldn't wait. Anyway, she had her cute little dress on and got her morning chores done, teeth brushed, and backpack on and she was ready. Ready before we had to take the boys to school. Which meant there was an hour of down time with her itching to go see Miss Holly. After we dropped the boys off, us girls came home and did hair and make up. (Yes, Lily loves lip gloss and I let her wear it. Someday she needs to thank Nana.) Then after all the primping was done we finally headed to school. My little Lily was ecstatic to get there. When we arrived, she found Arlene's daughter Kamryn and a whole bunch of other friends and was off doing her own thing. She was definitely ready to get back into the groove of things. She's an independent little diva and I adore her.

Miss Holly totally rocks, she and Miss Liz are wonderful. I know my sweet little Lily is in great hands, learning lots of new, great and wonderful things with a splash of adventure on the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment