Monday, November 24, 2008

Adam the Tiger Scout

Tonight Adam had cub scouts. That's right, he's old enough to do that. I only had my phone to take pictures so they aren't as crisp as usual. So anyway, Adam's scout meeting
was at the fort museum in Ft. Bridger. The tour guide took the boys through a ton of displays of what it was like to live in Ft. Bridger 150 years ago. It was really interesting because even though I have lived here my whole life, I rarely go to the fort. So, it was really neat to see everything and hear the actual history behind different events in our small community. Adam seemed to love it too. There was rarely a time
when he wasn't paying attention to what was being said. He was looking around and really studying the displays. He asked me a ton of questions, not all of which I could answer, but it was so fun to look at his little face and see his interest in everything. Adam's best buddy Braeden is also a scout, they only seems distracted by each other's presence towards the very end of everything when we sat through a really boring, hard to hear 'movie' about the settlers. It was a great hour I got to spend with him. And Val came along for the ride, she was also really well behaved :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat said...

I am glad to hear Val behaved...we all know that you have a lot of leaves to rake up if she didn't!