YAY!!! It's voting day. I am so excited. This is the first year that I am voting for someone based on the fact that I whole heartedly believe in that certin someone. I have kinda always voted along a republican party line, but this year, I will be voting FOR someone, not AGAINST someone. I have researched, listened to and carefully watched every candidate that was part of this election year. This year I am informed. I am voting FOR someone because I BELIEVE in him, I agree with him. With all that being said, please vote. Vote because you believe in someone, vote for the person you think will be the best man for President of our great Nation.
On a sadder note, Sen. Obama's Grandma passed away yesterday. Loosing a loved one is always hard. My heart is with him and his family. Barack Obama '08
No comments:
Post a Comment