1~What's his name? Todd aka..Lover McStudmuffin
2~Who's taller? He is by about 5 inches, which is a ton when your only 5' tall.
3~Who is smarter? Depends on what it is, I think he is very book smart, knowledgeable. I come equip with common sense but not a lot of book smarts.
4~Who is more sensitive? Depends on the touchy subject.
5~Who does laundry? Me, although he helps once in a while. He thinks our front loading washer and dryer rock. You can tell we're old when we think appliances are cool.
6~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed, he does.
7~Who pays the bills? He brings home the bacon, I fry it up in a pan.
8~Who cooks more? Me, but he can whip up a mean PB & J.
9~Who's more stubborn? Depends, I usually am, but he has his moments.
10~Who's the first to admit they're wrong? He is, but I'm getting better.
11~Who has more siblings? Me
12~Who wears the pants in family? He told his sister Ruthie once, that I wear the pants but he occasionally asks for them back.
13~What do you do together? Lots of things:) Most we are running doing the Mommy and Daddy thing. We spend a lot of time talking about everything, and IMing each other from across the living room.
14~How did you first meet? Drive In, is was lust at first sight. He loved my big-ass red hair and I thought he was a yummy college guy.
15~Who asked who out first? We had a mutual (crazy) friend that hooked us up, but if she didn't Todd was going to ask me out, he couldn't resist my seductress ways:)
16~Who said 'I love you' first? I did. I was head over heals with him very early in our relationship.
17~Who proposed? He did. It was prom night April 4, 1993. He was acting weird as we drove to Evanston for dinner. When we got to the restaurant, he wouldn't sit by me, I thought he was breaking up with me, then he got down on his knee and proposed. He definitely didn't break up with me.
18~What are his best qualities? There are so many. Todd, is my voice of reason, my lover, the funniest person I have ever met, the most irritating person I have ever met, and the love of my life. He is gentle and strong, wise yet has the spirit of a child. He is kind and understanding. He is honest and brave. He is an amazing husband, lover and father. And his best quality by far is that he loves me with his whole heart in spite of my many, many flaws. I am one lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWW! That is so sweet!! That's a good tag!! Oh, and Lily's dancing is the best! :)
Post a Comment