This week has been crazy. I feel like we didn't slow down. I know all of you feel the same way.
Monday: I guess Monday wasn't to bad. Normal Mommy things. Take the kids to school, play with Sara, grab Lily from school, play with Lily, grab the boys from school, play with the boys, Todd comes home, bedtime.
Tuesday:The freakin' day from Hell. Busy, Busy, Busy! And Adam, sweet Adam. Sweet lamb sent from the Lord above. Sweet, sweet Adam. (Refer below.)
Wednesday:Adam had an All School Meeting. He was so cute and back to his sweet (no really sweet) self.
Thursday:Spencer was the 'Extra Effort' student for Mr. Argyle's class for November. The reasons why were because he always puts his all into everything he does, even if he doesn't like it. He listens and follows instructions and he has a wicked laugh. (Too funny.) Then the boys had Taekwondo. It was their last night and they did a little presentation. Sara was a little stinker and wanted to be in the middle of everything so she and I were in the Suburban most of the night, but as soon as I figure out how to down load my camcorder stuff onto my computer, I will post that video. They were to cute.
Friday: Adam had a reader's theater. That's where all the kids in the class invite their parents to come and listen to the stories that the students write. They [students] put a lot of effort into writing these stories. And they draw pictures to go with what the story is about. Adam's story was about when we went to see Disney on Ice. His story was adorable and his drawings of the event were even better. So cute. Then after school we went to Rock Spring to help Jim and Jennifer unload their Uhaul. And ate at the worst Pizza Hut ever. It was terrible. The service, the crack heads, all of it sucked. Then we went to Starbucks and all was right with the world. Then Val came home. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday: Todd ran his Mother around, I bossed the kids around to do their chores. Which was freakin' dramatic. You would think I was pulling their teeth. OMg. Todd and the kids raked leaves and fixed the fence. I cleaned a little and mostly hung out with Sara and Val. O' and Spencer, Adam, Lily and I, along with Quintin, Savanna and Adam's friend Braeden went to see Madagascar 2. It was a cute show, the kids totally ditched me and sat in the front row though. I could see them all from where I was sitting, it was a bitter sweet thing. Lily spilled her drink towards the end and wanted to come snuggle with me. That was nice. She usually wants to be right where her brothers were at, but since she spilled, she wanted her Mommy. How sweet.
Sunday: I was a freakin' slug. I watched and movie and nursed Sara most of the day. I did get a little housework done, but not near enough. The kids played outside all day long. And Todd worked overtime. It was a great day (except Todd was gone:(
So all in all it was a good week. The new week starts tomorrow and we will be back to the normal craziness. Well, I guess we only have 2 days of school this week and yummy Thanksgiving is this week. We are going to my little brother John's house on Thursday and then Saturday, some of Todd's family is coming over here for a Thanksgiving feast. It will be another busy wonderful week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Just reading that sent me into a panic attack:) What a busy woman you are! I need a little of your energy. I'm still trying to get back in the swing of things after baby (that and all I want to do is sit and hold him!). At least Thanksgiving is this week. A great time to relax and EAT (my favortie)!
Post a Comment