Saturday, February 16, 2008

Aunt Ruthie

My sweet sister-in-law Ruth is in the hospital in critical condition. She is strggling right now. I love the lady with all my heart. She has the most beautiful smile, and quick wit about her. I lost Mom my when I was young and Ruth has been my 'Mommy type' person when I need advice about cooking, getting a stain out, dealing with my husbands mother, and other 'wisdom' questions.
Todd, Norm, Sara and I went to Salt Lake and spent a few hours with her, her daughters and her husband. She is in CCU so we couldn't be in with her very long. Besides, loosing my Dad just a short time ago has made seeing her like this even harder. Sara was soooo good. She's a very happy baby, and seemed content with whoever was holding her. We stayed until about 6:00 then headed home.
I think I have mentioned before that when ever I go to Walmart, I always get the TMI clerk, well, tonight was no exception, plus she thought Sara was a small- for- her age boy, ( Ya know, with all the pink and everything ) and then agrued with me about it!!!! ( Sara is my forth baby, 5 months old, and about 16 lbs.) I think I know about my baby. I swear, why are these people always my cashier? GRRRRRR!
We love you Aunt Ruthie!!!

No comments: