Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Things

A childhood friend of mine told me I should write 100 things about myself, well that's to many things for me to wrap my brain around so how about 50.

1. I love being 'just a Mom'. Taking care of my family rocks.
2. I am a nurturer. ( My best friend says I attrack the 'crazy's').
3. I am obsessed with my kids looking nice. ( It's a white trash up bringing issue. )
4. Cheesy or not, I am head over hills in love with my husband.
5. I have a quick temper and work on it everyday.
6. I love to write in my blog.
7. I love to read.
8. I read people like a book.
9. I want to be less tense, and more adventurous.
10. I love Barack Obama and anything else dealing with politics.
11. I love living in America but I want to travel to all parts of the earth.
12. I am very instictual.
13. I love having so many brothers. (5)
14. I love seeing my kids' faces when I pick them up from school.
15. I love learning about new religions and cultures.
16. I love Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Oprah.
17. I want a huge family, but I'm worried about the world being over populated and being able to support them all.
18. I have lost all of my 'parental figures'.
19. I am not a jealous person at all.
20. My favorite boys name is Isaac. ( Todd hates it.)
21. I LOVE red.
22. Even though I think I'm a very spiritual person, I'm always searching for inner peace. Not God, but inner peace.
23. I think everyone should be allowed to do and think what makes them happy in life. As long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone else.
24. I got married when I was 17 but I didn't have a baby until I was 22.
25. I love having 2 boys and 2 girls.
26. Babies are like crack to me, I can't get enough.
27. I have a lapband. It hasn't been as successful as most people's, but I have learned SOOOOO much about myself, a journey of self discovery. I wouln't change a thing about it.
28. I used to do daycare, and got FRIED on watching kids.
29. I love to shop at Old Navy and play around on the internet.
30. I tend not to defend myself.
31. I have a hard time with judgemental people, yet I sometimes judge people.
32. I am mostly secure with myself, but sometimes need reassurance.
33. I love where I live. ( I'm done with the snow, though. )
34. I have a ton of friends that are sooo very different, and I love each of their uniqenesses, and what they bring to my life.
35. I STRUGGLE with my mother-in-law, but adore my father-in-law.
36. I have a hard time asking for help.
37. I'm a germaphobe.
38. I tend to be nippy with my husband when he is driving.
40. I have 5 loves of my life, Todd, Spencer, Adam, Lily, and Sara.
41. I love my house to be spotless, but rarely have the 'umpf' to keep it that way.
42. I love Jane Austin movies.
43. I believe in equal rights for everyone.
44. I love romance, but not necessarily cheesy romantic movies.
45. I love electricity, my sister-in-law calls it a push button life. ( sounds silly, I know. )
46. I love all different kinds of music.
47. I am so proud of Pat and all the rest of the Bluemel kids. It wasn't easy. Pat, John, Joey and I turned out okay after a rough childhood.
48. I don't like video games, but my 'boys' do. (Todd included)
49. I love sleeping in.
50. I am a positive person and LOVE life.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Ahhh look at that, I got a shout out.
I think all the Bluemel kids should be damned proud of themselves..the start that we got in life was pretty screwed up. I think we all turned out nicely.
And I love White Trash...growing up WT made me who I am today. I still wonder how badly us kids stunk like cigarette smoke and dirty house when we were in school and church :-) to this day I wonder, as I am so sensitive to it now.

Steph said...

Awesome! I think it wouldn't be too hard to do 50 more! I do have a lot in common with you too!
And I always thought I was the White Trash one...you never seemed that way to me. Still in my memory, you don't. And I'm proud of you too..and me...it seems we may have had a similar upbringing.
I'm glad I can still call you my friend. And I would love to get to know you better...oh wait, I am through your blogging! I love blogging! Love ya!