Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Out of the Mouth's of Babes

  Adam said the funniest thing today. Anyone who knows me knows I love being in my nightgown. As soon as I walk in the door, I'm changing from my 'play clothes' into my jammies. Anyone who comes over unexpectedly can expect to see me this way. ( And if you are a close friend, I don't bother changing out of my nightgown.) Anyway, Adam wanted a friend to come over, so he said "Mom, will you keep your clothes on." Now if it was just me and my kids that would've been fine, but he said it in front of my friend Jill. I went bright red and then tried to explain to Jill what he meant. Thank goodness he didn't say that in front of a stranger. I would've had a heart attack. Ya, know what? I came home and put on my jammies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat said...

Why don't you blog about what your sweet little child named Lilly called Spencer this evening while I was talking to you on the phone????
Those babe's in your house have FOUL MOUTHS!