Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Haircuts and Bowling
We had a great day today and like a dork I totally forgot to take pictures. I'm working on remembering to take my camera with me. That's going great, but I forget that I have it with me and alas, I don't have any pictures. The picture here today was taken before Lily went to preschool. She and Sara were playing on the floor so nicely.
Anyway, after school today the boys got haircuts. Spencer has my hair, very thick, course hair that needs cut every 4 weeks or so. Or else he looks like a hippie! LOL. Adam's hair grows really fast, but it's not near as thick as Spencer's.( Quick shout out to Lynn for trying to control my family's crazy hair.) After haircuts, we went bowling. Our bowling alley in the Valley SUCKS! It smell like rotten old cigarettes. Nasty. But we had fun. Thankfully the bumpers were up so we all rocked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment