Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Sunday Full of Drama


Posted by Picasa
Do you have days that your kid's ears just don't or won't work? I really think they are broke. Spencer had a really hard time with doing his part of the bathroom. Drama, Drama, Drama. Adam spilled a sprite right near my new computer, I thought I was going to scream. Lily couldn't or rather wouldn't clean her room. I had to threaten them all. "I'll throw toys away", " No XBOX for a weekend." I don't think they believed me. So I started ranting and raving. I feel like I have to yell before they listen. That really bothers me. O'well. The night ran smoother than the day. Spencer watched some of the Super Bowl. (He loves football.) Adam and Lily watch Scooby Doo and I cleaned house. We had baths and stories and were in bed early. I calmed down and Sara fell asleep all by herself. Today will be better.

No comments: