I asked Pat to wait for a second and went to talk to her. I asked her what she said and she repeated it. I was trying with all my might not to giggle and told her that wasn't something we say. Unfortunately, that's my go to phrase when I'm really angry. Especially, when I'm driving and having road rage. ( yes, in a town of 1600 I still get road rage.) Pat thought this was hilarious. John would be so proud.
Anyway, I'll have to either learn to control my outbursts or my road rage. Both would be going to far.

2 comments:
It is wonderful to read your stories and feel close to you and your children through your thoughts and expressions. I must tell you how much I appreciate and love you and having the chance to meet you here is something I look forward to everyday!
I am so proud. A good foul mouth is terrible thing to waste. We learned that from Nana. We can work on even more creative words when I see her this summer..unless of course, John beats me to it.
Post a Comment