My sweet little Sara. What a wonderful baby. She is the light of everyone's eyes. Everyone fights for time to hold her, and just to spend time with her. Adam is constantly wanting to hold and kiss her. (These are extremely slobbery kisses.) Lily, my Lily, she wants to be right in her face and touching her. I remember right after I had Sara, Lily held her for the first time, she keep saying "She's alive Mom!" They bonded right at that moment. Todd has fallen in love with this sweet little baby. He gets a big smile on his face when he sees her. Spencer is this baby's second Mom. He is sooo protective of her.
I call Sara 'Mama's Sweetness'. Spencer asked why she couldn't be everyone's sweetness. I told him I gave birth to her so she is my sweetness. I love that our family loves her like that.
Sara has been a pillar of hope and comfort for me. That probably sounds silly, but my Dad passed away 8 days after she was born and she has helped me through a very difficult time. She is a blessing in everyway. Sara is my little sweetness.
No comments:
Post a Comment