I have to tell you, it's funny when you live in a small town, especially the same one you grew up in, you somehow know most of the people you run into. And whenever I'm out with my girls or my boys, or all the kids for that matter, we get lots of compliments about how cute they are. You know what, I just smile and agree with them.
Friday, September 12, 2008
TGIF
I have to tell you, it's funny when you live in a small town, especially the same one you grew up in, you somehow know most of the people you run into. And whenever I'm out with my girls or my boys, or all the kids for that matter, we get lots of compliments about how cute they are. You know what, I just smile and agree with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They are dollies! So cute.
So I keep up with your blog on bloglines...hence the not so much commenting. Your family is so great. You crack me up. Its fun to see what you're up to.
Melea Your kids are so adorable how have ya been I was looking on Misty's blog and found you I hope you don't care how is Joey what has he been up to
You should agree with them! They are ADORABLE! And Lilly CRACKS me up!! I'm glad she's with Kyler in class. Heck no I don't mind if you added me!! I have to say Spencer is the sweetest boy and takes such good care of MaShayla! Her frog died the other day and he gave her his so she wouldn't cry anymore and be happy again! Please tell him thank you for me! Everyone else was laughing at her because she was crying and he took the time to help her! What a great kid!! :)
They are so beautiful!
I love their matching shirts, where did you get them?
Adorable!
Post a Comment