Miss Lil' had her last Tumbling class last Tuesday and then Thursday was the big performance. (This isn't the same class as her dance/tap/tumbling class.) She was so cute. As you can see though, when she is older, she's going to kill me for the massive pantie lines. I should've paid better attention. Still she's, by far, the most beautiful and most talented child in the whole class. Please be patient with my movie editing and production skills. I am just starting to understand what the heck I'm doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey - sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. And sorry i missed you in Subway. Sometimes i have tunnel vision. When we got into the car, Kyle said that he saw you.
You're daughter is so cute, and an awsome tumbler!
Oh - and feel free to add me yo your list as long as I can add you :)
Post a Comment