
This year we celebrated two Thanksgiving dinners. The first one, on Thanksgiving Day, was at John and Lacey's house with my side of the family, the other one on Saturday, was at my house with Todd's side of the family. The kids had so much fun hanging out with their cousins and eating pie. Yummo. As you can see, the pie was all over their faces.

Look how precious. John pretends to be tough, but when it comes to his daughter and my girls, well, he's a big teddy bear. His rough, toughness disappears. So Sweet.

Lily and Savanna were bustin' a move as Lily showed Savanna how to do her dance. As you can see, Lily is a cheeseball and loves to show anyone and everyone the dance she is learning in dance class. Savanna caught on quick and together they put on a little 'performance'. It was so stinkin' cute.

O' look at this. Joey is flipping me off. Imagine that. So original. But still he's cute. He really is a handsome kid. It's to bad he's such a huge dork that he can't look at the camera and smile. Maybe someday I'll capture his sweet smile. I'm not betting on it though. Wish me luck, someday I'll catch him unexpectedly. Until then, I'll keep getting these fabulous 'flipping off' pictures. Someday, I keep telling myself, someday he'll stop being a dork and smile.

So both days were filled with lots of yummy food that we are still trying to digest. Two holiday dinners rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment