There are a few new things that Sara has been doing. The first is that she has a lovey. We call it a wooby. She loves satiny things. And they just happen to be Lily's jammies. The wooby in this picture is Lily's jammie pants. She holds it and snuggles it up to her sweet little face. And she even wraps her babies with it. Like a little blanket. It's so cute and new territory for me. Out of 4 kids, I had yet to have one that has a lovey, but she definitely needs her wooby. The other thing is, is that she constantly wants to read. (I know, she's a mini-genius.) She'll grab a book, bring it to you where ever you are in the house, grunt at you, and then you must read. She does it with all of us, even Lily. And Lily takes her role as a big sister seriously and 'reads' to her everytime. I love it.Monday, December 15, 2008
Story Time With Sara and Lily
There are a few new things that Sara has been doing. The first is that she has a lovey. We call it a wooby. She loves satiny things. And they just happen to be Lily's jammies. The wooby in this picture is Lily's jammie pants. She holds it and snuggles it up to her sweet little face. And she even wraps her babies with it. Like a little blanket. It's so cute and new territory for me. Out of 4 kids, I had yet to have one that has a lovey, but she definitely needs her wooby. The other thing is, is that she constantly wants to read. (I know, she's a mini-genius.) She'll grab a book, bring it to you where ever you are in the house, grunt at you, and then you must read. She does it with all of us, even Lily. And Lily takes her role as a big sister seriously and 'reads' to her everytime. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment