
I got to have a date today with Arlene. We were all alone. There were no kids anywhere (ours anyway). We got grown up conversation all day long. We were able to watch not one but two movies. Grown up movies. No cartoons, no Princesses, no swords, no car chases, no superheroes, and no talking animals. Just 2 really, really good movies. With some really hot guys. And let me tell you, they were so yummy.

Both of these movies were so good. Seven pounds is a movie about an angst filled Will Smith, I can't tell you much about it without totally giving it away, but holy crap it was good. The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons was about Brad Pitt aging backwards. He was born as a little old, ugly man. He was taken in my a wonderful lady who totally loved him and raised him as her own. It was so cool to watch the way this movie unfold and to watch a very yummy Brad Pitt grow younger and seriously hotter than I've ever seen him. Wow. It was such a great movie. Brad and Cate Blanchett have great chemistry together. They were amazing, an did I mention how freakin' hot Brad Pitt is? Again, 2 great movies. And might I say, the bestest friend in the world to have a 2 movie date kind of day with. Not to mention that we can be together and be so comfortable with each other. Even giggling when yet again, we get really sucky service at a restaurant, we missed out on Starbucks because of our really slow and crappy service at said restaurant and smiling when the 12 year old working behind the counter at the movie theater was a total diva. I love my Arleney. Fabulous movies and a fabulous date. And a fabulous day to have a date with my best friend. What more could a girl ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment