Saturday, December 13, 2008

House Call from Santa...Wyoming Style

 Santa made house calls today.... Wyoming style. He was called my our town counsil and and hitched a ride on a trailer full of hay, pulled by a pick up truck.
 We heard sirens and looked out the window and saw that Santa was riding around. When the kids looked out the door, Santa waved them out. I think Santa wanted to check in and see if the kids were being naughty or nice. Hmmm...I wonder what they said. Was there fibbing or truth telling? Santa knows:)
 The pictures look kind of funny because I have been sick with a nasty cold and took the pictures from my livingroom window, hence the trees in the way. I should've sent the camera out with Todd, but my 'cold' brain does not allow rational thought.
 So, anyway, Santa making house calls Wyoming style totally rocks. And Santa had the chance to make sure the kids were being nice, with only a dash of naughty. Ho~Ho~Ho! Santa Claus is coming to Mountain View.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: