Monday, December 1, 2008

Adam's Christmas Concert

 Tonight was Adam's Christmas concert. He was so stinkin' cute. All the kids were cute. Adam's class sang 'Suzy Snowflake' and 'Winter Wonderland'. Not only were the kids
 singing, but they were also doing hand motions and little dances. Adam was concentrating so hard on what he was doing. Todd and I laughed our fannies off. He was pulling faces and trying really hard not to mess up. It was so cute.
 And now comes my proud Mom moments. As Adam was sitting ever so patiently in the audience, waiting for his classes turn, he was flashing the piece sign. He was also pretending to flip us off by holding one hand in front of the other. He was actually holding up his other fingers, but the fist he was making in front of his other hand made it hard to see exactly what he was doing. I was proud.
 There was also the moment that he was playing the xylophone and there was a pause in the song, Adam felt like the best place to hold the stick would be in his ear. He's so funny. Todd and I were laughing so hard. Always my little comedian. I have had so many comments on his 'performance'. Everyone loved it. I loved it. Sweet little man that he is.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: