Friday, January 2, 2009
Dancing Baby
An evening at the Bates' home can be more like a dance club. All of the kids get into the action. Sara has just started to really show off her mad dancing skills. She just starts wiggling as soon as she hears music. She is really good too. Some of her moves remind me of a bobble head doll or the 'Night at the Roxbury' guys from SNL. I stinkin' love this baby. I will post the other movies from the same night as soon as I get them edited. I was cracking up. I should open up 'Club Bates' for the wiggling toddlers in all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! How Freakin cute is that!!! I love the moves little one, keep it up and you'll give your sis a run for her money!!
That...is one of the...CUTEST...things I have ever seen!! It's almost like she's vibrating!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment