Are there things you don't know about me? Hum...Let me see.
1. I'm a pretty open person about most things. I will talk to you and answer almost any question you ask. Whether it's my politics, my views on discipline, religion, or just whatever, I'll give it to you like I believe it to be so.
2. I love to yell at the T.V. and talk radio. I really don't know where it gets me, but I can't help myself when I hear certain people talk.
3. I have a potty mouth. It's pretty bad. Words fly out or I just don't look for other things to say. My kids love to tell me..."Mom, that's a cuss!" I know. I know. Not a pretty habit.
4. As hot tempered as I am, I'm pretty laid back about most things. I have a theory that if it's not going to matter in 6 months, it's probably not that big of a deal. With that being said, I have major drama queen moments.
5. I love Google, Facebook and Blogging. Love, love, love it. I love how much info you have right at your finger tips. And keeping in touch with people is so much fun. Seeing how they are doing and what is going on in their lives is wonderful. You can keep up with people that normally you would've lost touch with. I just love it.
There, there's some new things about me. Woo-Hoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment