Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Night Without the Guys

 Tonight, Todd had a birthday party to play for. It just so happens that the party was for the nephew of the drummer in the band Todd plays with. So, Spencer and Adam were able to go see Todd play and hang out with the kids at the birthday party.
 And while the boys were away, us girls got to hang out together. We partied, watched a movie, ate Oreo's and chocolate milk and most importantly, colored. Well, a few of us colored and the other little sweetness made sure all the colored pencils were conveniently and constantly on the floor and not on the table. And come to think of it, while Lily and I were trying to watch Sleeping Beauty, Sara was BUSY, so very busy. I don't think I watched the movie at all. But it was so fun to hang out with my sweet girls. Girls night rocks, even with my sweet helper making sure that I get her off of things, chase her and pick up the colored pencils, so much so, that I think I can have more Oreo's!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McCreath's said...

I love girls night! ;)

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

Sooo much fun, your girls are so adorable, you should be a very proud mommy :) They are so stinkin cute!!!!