Monday, January 12, 2009
Hate Spouted by Ann Coulter
Ok. I've had a few people ask me who Ann Coulter is. And today she was on 'The View' spouting hate and being totally um.....should we say.... herself. I can't stand her. When I see her on TV in interviews, I feel like screaming at the TV. I don't get her, and what the fascination is with her. She opens her mouth and mean, hateful, hurtful things just fall out. She's blaming single Mom's for the crimes in America, among MANY other things. I've heard her use slurs when talking about certain people. I've heard her constantly talking smack about our future President. And she soooo disrespected Barbara Walters and the rest of 'The View' crew and Matt Lauer when she was on 'The Today Show.' I'm just sickened by her and most of all her message, its like she doesn't have a conscience. Don't be part of the problem, be the solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read your blog about this author, watched as much of the video as I could stand and have read some excerpts from her book. It is in my opinion that she invites attacks from those that milk the system, they do exsist, freeload from the gov. or other venues, and that she has points to be made good and bad. Whoopi was all over her before she even had a chance. Whoopi is a single mom by choice, not that she has used the system in motherhood but she has certainly used the system for other things she has wanted to accompolish. After all in all, I think it just depends how far left or right you chose to bend from center. The author should not lump everyone in the groups though, as not all single moms use the system. But to be honest, the ladies of the view are all very opinionated, strong willed and successful women, and they are hard for me to watch, enjoy or even be in the same room when it is on. I find them to be argumenitive on most subjects no matter the topic or who is under attack that day. One hates men, one loves everyone!! It sells and makes them a living. Basically this author is being judged and condemned and much as they are accusing her of judging and condemning others, a vicious circle. Love you Becky
Those women on The View are a bunch of bitty hens. It's worse than our old hen house. While I think that Mann Coulter is a hatemonger and a media whore, Whoopi and her girls didn't even give her a chance to respond or actually listen to the fact that many of her arguements are based off of pure statistical data. I hate The View AND Ann Coulter. They should just both go away.
Post a Comment