Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I'm just posting some really cute pictures from the week. Today we are pretty much doing a whole lot of nothing. I love lazy Sundays. And my kids do too.
Lily wants to color all the time. But she always wants someone to color with(out) her. Todd loves to color and draw especially with his baby girl. And Sara loves to be in the middle of whatever anyone is doing. So a few moments of coloring can turn into quite an adventure. Sara can be very um...sweet when it comes to helping.
This picture cracked me up because, as you can clearly see, Lily is in the middle of a massive booty shake. She loves the song 'Hot and Cold' by Katy Perry and has also been trying to learn 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce. She'll commentate during the video and tells me which parts are harder than others and which ones she can do. She's pretty dang good if I do say so myself. Sweet Sara just does the bobble wiggle and giggles at Lily. I love to watch them dancing together. Sweet little booty shakers of mine.
The last thing is that we have been getting a crap load of snow. I think we might have had more last year by this time, but still it's a lot. Anyway, the boys were outside playing in the snow with the neighbors. Spencer and Adam (& Kaylynn from across the way:) were in the back of Grandpa's truck and very excited the neighbor kids braved the weather and came out to play. My sweet boys have felt very cooped up since the winter weather has arrived. And thank heavens there are days that the sun does shine even if the temperature doesn't get above freezing. Life is good. (I think the older my boys get, the more they look alike. Handsome boys:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: