Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Dutchess

No, I'm not talking about Lily. I love period pieces, especially ones set in England. I don't know why, but when they come out or I realize there is one that I have missed, I get as excited as Todd (and boys) does when a new video game comes out or Lily sees that there is a new musical to see. Anyway, if you like these kinds of movies, you'll love this one. It destined to be one of my all time favorites. Plus, I have always had a major crush on Ralph Fiennes. He is one of those actors that you are excited to see in each new role he takes on. Freakin' yummo is what I think. And Keira Knightley isn't so bad herself. She's a beautiful actor, and gives a stunning performance in this movie.

2 comments:

Keith and Sandy said...

I love the new blog background very very cute!!

Dakota said...

I must say, this movie is my all time favorite! i watched it just the other night. Very well set up, and produced. And i do say, i love periodic pieces as well. if you loved this one, be sure to watch The Affair Necklace, and Marie Antoinette..oh and the other Boylen Girl. Very intriging!
--Kota--