Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isn't She Lovely

 Little Miss Sara Rose is 16 months old today. I missed her 15 month picture so I wanted to make sure I got it today.
 The picture above is from yesterday. She was up on the table 'helping' Lily color. What a sweet baby. Anyway, this morning after breakfast, Sara was covered in oatmeal. So I got her all naked and let her run around for a minute. This is an adorable picture of her booty. I couldn't help myself. She is so cute. And she loves to be naked. I think it's freeing after being in a diaper all day. Plus she can climb quicker and run faster without all of those restricting clothes on. She is seriously working on perfecting those two skills. I think she is going to succeed with all the hard work, time and effort she puts into it. Sweet baby.
 There's a few new things that she is doing. She shakes her head yes when you ask her if she loves you. She says "Hi" and "Bye" really well and is using them how they are supposed to be used. She knows eyes, ears and especially nose, and constantly points to them. The biggy is, is that she tells me when she is poopy. We have decided that she is truly a genius. I know she's my baby, but I still think she is exceptionally bright. Isn't she lovely:)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oooooh! Love naked baby buns! Nuttin' cuter!!